The 1,342 sq. meters suite has a charming union of Filipino and Contemporary artistry. It features an indoor lanai a.k.a. “azotea,” reminscent of the old “Bahay na Bato” during the Spanish era next to the dining room where guests can stay to exchange stories after a hearty meal. Furthermore, the experience of dining in a high-end restaurant was brought into the suite with the provision modern and well-equipped show kitchen that can accommodate 2-3 chefs to prepare different dishes right before one’s very eyes.
The hotel has chosen the best architectural firm under the leadership of Manny Samson who heads Manny Samson and Associates in overseeing the transformation of our Presidential Suite.
- The Suite features a helipad that commands a view of the Bay and overlooking Manila City’s skyline.
- Own Lift from the Grand Lobby
- Lounge Area
- Meeting rooms (convertible to an additional bedroom)
- Dining Area
- Living Room
- Study Room
- Masters bedroom and Bathroom with a
separate walk-in Wardrobe closet
- Two (2) bedroom and bathrooms with respective toilet and bath
- SPA room
- LCD TV
- Senso memory foam mattress
- Bvlgari bathroom amenities and toiletries
- Mp3 dockable clocks
- Ving Card door lock system
- Full-service kitchen
- Electronic Lighting System
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Safety vault
- 24 Hour Butler service
- The Executive Club access