The Manila hotel, pledges to fully comply with the requirements of Republic Act No. 10173 known as “Data Privacy Act of 2012” and internationally recognized standards of data privacy security and protection.
The Manila Hotel stresses the importance of privacy. We are committed to earning and maintaining your trust as our valued guests or any individual or entities with whom we do business with, regardless of the type of reservations and contractual arrangement, by adopting high standards for the protection and security of personal information.
It is also our policy to respect and uphold data privacy rights, and ensure that all personal information collected from you are processed pursuant to the general principles of transparency, legitimate purpose, and proportionality as expressly stated in the “Data Privacy Act of 2012”.
As the Hotel’s valued guests or any individual or entities with whom the Hotel does business with, regardless of the type of reservations and contractual arrangement, it is expected that you understand, agree and consent that the Hotel collects, uses and discloses personal data or information in accordance with the laws.
The Manila Hotel, 0913 Manila Philippines, is responsible for using your personal data. Our data protection officer can be contacted via [email protected].
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed onto your computer by websites and/or applications that you visited. Cookies are used to help us improve your experience when using our website.
How does The Manila Hotel used Cookies?
- Analytics Cookies – Every time you visit manila-hotel.com.ph a service we use provided by another company saves an analytics cookie. This analytics cookie tells us if you’ve been on the site before, how often you visit, how long you stay, etc.
- Registration Cookies – Each time you visit manila-hotel.com.ph, we generate or we use that cookie to map your data to the account you’re logged in with. We also use the registration cookie to figure out which services you have access to across the Manila Hotel.
- While there is information in the registration cookie such as your email, it is obfuscated and decodable only by The Manila Hotel services. We will also sometimes use the registration cookie with the analytics cookie to figure out what pages you’ve read on the site so we can recommend stories that you might like to read.
- Advertising Cookies – The advertisements you see on manila-hotel.com.ph are provided by another company. These companies use their own cookies to track the performance of their advertisements. They may also use advertising cookies to anonymously present ads to you even on other websites, based on your browsing history. These companies have their own cookie policies and The Manila Hotel cannot modify or alter their cookies in any way.
- Performance Cookies – Performance cookies collect information on how users interact with websites hosted on WordPress.org, including what pages are visited most, as well as other analytical data. These details are only used to improve how the website functions.
How to Remove cookies
All browsers support removing all cookies, or cookies from a particular website.
Unfortunately, we will lose the ability to recognize you as a logged-in user, or the ability to remember your preferences if you remove the “The Manila Hotel” cookies.
Should you wish to remove your cookies
On your computer, Browsers. ex: “Chrome”.
- At the top right, click More.
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.