Published on June 27, 2022
Written by Jasper Castro, Yummy.ph
Our friends from Yummy.ph has made a compilation with hotel buffets in the metro for foodies who’d want to experience a great gastronomical adventure that’s worth your big bucks. With Yummy.ph’s listicle article, they’ve included our famed Cafe Ilang-ilang on their list of 9 Hotel Buffet that’s worthy to make a visit.
Manila Hotel’s Cafe Ilang Ilang
You shouldn’t miss Cafe Ilang-Ilang’s churrasco where you can have your food freshly grilled just for you. Thursdays are themed for Surf & Turf, Fridays for seafood, and Saturdays feature American cuisine. Cafe Ilang-Ilang is also one of the first buffets to offer Halal dishes!
Cafe Ilang Ilang’s Buffet Prices:
- Breakfast (Daily): P1,550 (limited offerings)
- Lunch (Monday to Saturday): P2,795
- Lunch (Sundays): P2,945
- Dinner (Sunday to Wednesday): P2,945
- Dinner (Thursday to Saturday): P3,590
- Half price for kids 5-12 years old